Name of the Post: SSC CHSL registration (10+2)
Information: The Staff Selection Commission will keep an Open Competitive Examination ( SSC CHSL registration) for the recruitment of DEO (Data Entry Operator), PA/SA (Postal Assistant & Shorting Assistant), JSA (Junior Secretariat Assistant), LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk). Those who’re to fill the applying for related posts can see the eligibility standards and apply on-line, links, and extra info are given beneath. Apply online directly to connect with the official website of the job(Staff Selection Commission).
(SSC)Staff Selection Commission
CHSL-Combined Higher Secondary Education Level
|Post Name||No of Posts||Grade||Pay Scale|
|LDC -Lower Divisional Clerk||–||Grade-2||Rs.19,900/-63,200/-|
|JSA -Junior Secretariat Assistant||–||Grade-2||Rs.19,900/-63,200/-|
|PA/SA -Postal Assistant & Shorting Assistant||–||Grade-4||Rs.25,500/-81,100/-|
|DEO -Data Entry Operator||
|DEO (A)-Data Entry Operator Grade-A||–||Grade-4||Rs.25,500/-81,100/-|
|For LDC,JSA,PA/SA,DEO||Must have pass 12th class|
|For DEO (C& AG)||Must have pass 12th in science stream|
|Interested Candidates Must Read the Notifications Properly Before Applying|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Websites||Click Here|
SSC CHSL registration Cut-off Marks (2017-18 Tier 1) :
Here we show you the previous year ssc chsl registration cutoff marks of 2017-18,2016-17,2015-16 respectively.SSC CHSL registration conducted an examination for the posting of LDC(Lower Divisional Clerk),JSA(Junior Secretariat Assistant),PA/SA(Postal Assistant & Shorting Assistant),DEO(Data Entry Operator)every year. Here we provide you the SSC CHSL Cutoff along with Syllabus, Expected cutoff, Admit Cards, Previous year question Papers.
|OBC (Other Backword Class)||139.0||120.00||110.00|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||122.50||99.00|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||112.0||99.00||89.05|
|VH (Visually Handicapped)||95.50||96.00||83.05|
|OH (Orthopaedically Handicapped)||111.50||97.50||88.00|
|HH (Hearing Handicapped)||73.50||65.00||55.00|
|EXS (Ex-Service Man)||83.00||64.50||45.05|
SSC CHSL Exam Paper Language:
Here we discuss the SSC CHSL registration Exam Paper Language of 2020 Recruitment by Staff Selection Commission.
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in Hindi & English.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Full Marks|
SSC CHSE Qualifications 2020:
Look Below for SSC CHSC registration Qualifications 2020
- LDC(Lower Divisional Clerk): Must have pass 12th with any disciplinary from a recognized University
- JSA(Junior Secretariat Assistant): Must have pass 12th with any disciplinary from a recognized University
- PA(Postal Assistant): Must have pass 12th with any disciplinary from a recognized University
- SA(Shorting Assistant): Must have pass 12th with any disciplinary from a recognized University
- DEO(Data Entry Operator): Must have pass 12th with any disciplinary from a recognized University
- DEO(Data Entry Operator) level-A: Must have pass 12th with Science (having Mathematics) from a recognized University
SSC CHSL Roll No:
When SSC (Staff Selection Commission) provides Admit Cards for Tier-1, On that Admit Card You Must Found Your Admit Card of SSC CHSL . We Provide Admit Cards on Admit Card Section, For that kindly visit our website regularly.
Questions & Answers:
Is SSC CHSL is a good job?
Absolutely No doubt, SSC CHSL was conduct by Staff Selection Comission for Clerical & Data Entry Operator Jobs every year & the minimum eligibility for this job is (10+2)
How to apply SSC CHSL ?
Please Wrote our post ,We clearly mention their whtas the eligibility,Age,Required Documents & Apply Process on there.
What is the best govt job for a +2 Student?
No Doubt ,Its SSC CHSL. It was the most prefarable jobs for a beginner like 10 +2 Student.
The Staff Selection Commission will keep an Open Competitive Examination ( SSC CHSL) for the recruitment of DEO (Data Entry Operator), PA/SA (Postal Assistant & Shorting Assistant), JSA (Junior Secretariat Assistant), LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk).
Total Time 1 hour and 30 minutes
How to apply for SSC CHSL?
1.Visit our websites for details.
2.Arrange The Required documents we mention.
3.Read the Official Notification Properly.
4.Then Go to Apply Online & Fill your Form.